Bachelor/Master seminar (SS 2023)
Statistics of inverse problems
- Time and location of the seminar:
- Friday 14:15-15:45, MΛTHEMΛTIKON, INF 205, 4. floor, SR 8
- Bianca Neubert <neubert[at]math.uni-heidelberg.de>
- Maximilian Siebel <siebel[at]math.uni-heidelberg.de>
- Henning Stein <henning.stein[at]math.uni-heidelberg.de>
- Jan JOHANNES <johannes[at]math.uni-heidelberg.de>
- Questions, please directly by email or by using the contact form.
- The seminar will be in English
if there is at least one non-German speaking participant.
Otherwise the presentations will be in German.
- Applied Mathematics, Stochastics
- Contents of the seminar:
- Recent subjects in mathematical statistics, in particular from the areas:
- Statistical ill-posed inverse problems
- Nonparametric and semiparametric inference
- Oracle, minimax and adaptive estimation
- Nonparametric Bayesian inference
- The seminar is directed to Bachelor and Master students who want to write a theses in statistics.