Seminar (WS 2017/18)
Statistical survival analysis
- Seminar program:
January 16th, 2018, MΛTHEMΛTIKON, INF 205, 4th floor, room 4.414
Topic : Non-parametric intensity estimation and testing for censored data based on Counting Processes and survival analysis by T.R. Fleming and D.P. Harrington
- 14:15 - 15:15 Kaplan-Meier finite sample properties
- 15:15 - 16:15 Kaplan Meier large sample properties
- 16:15 - 17:15 Non-parametric testing
January 17th, 2018, MΛTHEMΛTIKON, INF 205, 2nd floor, room 2.414
Topic : Bayesian approach for counting processes
- 11:15 - 12:15 Posterior concentration rates for counting processes with Aalen multiplicative intensities by S. Donnet, V. Rivoirard, J. Rousseau and C. Scricciolo
Topic : Regression models for censored data
- 14:15 - 15:15 Penalized contrast estimation of density and hazard rate with censored data by E. Brunel and F. Comte
- 15:15 - 16:15 Adaptive estimation of the conditional intensity of marker-dependent counting processes by F. Comte, S. Gaïffas and A. Guilloux
January 18th, 2018, MΛTHEMΛTIKON, INF 205, 4th floor, room 4.414
- 14:15 - 15:15 Alexander Kreiß, Using Counting processes to model dynamic interaction networks
- 15:15 - 16:15 Dominic Edelmann, Survival Analysis in Cancer Research
- Xavier Loizeau <loizeau[at]math.uni-heidelberg.de>
- Jan JOHANNES <johannes[at]math.uni-heidelberg.de>
- Questions, please directly by email or by using the contact form.
- The seminar will be in English
if there is at least one non-German speaking participant.
Otherwise the presentations can be in German.
- Applied Mathematics, Stochastics
- Please register for the seminar by using MÜSLI.
- Statistics I, Probability theory I
- Preliminary discussion:
- Tuesday, October 17th, 2017, 15:00,
MΛTHEMΛTIKON, INF 205, 4th floor, room 4.414